17.2.10

Objects d' Art Ivan Meade

image
IVAN MEADE OBJECTS D' ART  

I was recently gifted with this extraordinary 925 Sterling Silver Object d' Art by the talented & inspired designer Ivan Meade. It is now a treasured piece in my home. Below is the story of Ivan’s inspiration for creating this piece. I love it when artists share how they came to design a piece….and how their works of art are birthed into the world of form.

 image

 

Patricia Gray Inc is an award winning Interior Design firm  in Vancouver, Canada who blogs about WHAT'S HOT  in the world of Interior Design.
2010 © Patricia Gray Interior Design Blog™

13 comments:

  1. Patricia,

    I am speechless,
    you are too much,
    thank you very much,
    this is just too much...

    What else can I say...
    Muchas Gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK
    I am jealous
    VERY jealous :)
    Its a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful. LOVE the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful words...beautiful piece! Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ivan is a man of many talents and has also a great personality. Always a pleasure to see his creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! What a gift. Gifts with such meaning are priceless

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful piece of art. It is always so much more meaningful to know the artist and the story. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having held it my hand...I know why you love it so much...what a kind token...Ivan is so kind, and a special talent.

    Best,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. The piece is so delicately organic. Loving it and I love the note. It has such a romanic quality to it. Nice...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very special piece and i love the story behind it. Are you having fun in Vancouver? did you see any of the events, I have been glued to my TV...Francine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Patricia,

    Lucky you, lucky us to experience Ivan. He is a gentleman designer to "watch" as his creations take flight and inspire and wow us all.

    Bette

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had no idea Ivan made pieces like this! Fabulous!

    Karena
    At by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  13. What lovely sentiment - a beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete

Patricia Gray | Interior Design Blog™

I love to hear your comments and welcome your thoughts and feedback. Please use the comment form as a discussion format pertaining to the topic at hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...